Sunday, November 16, 2008

Family Reunion!


Ok so they're not my REAL family, but they're pretty darn close! For 4 summers I worked at the amazing Camp Kiesel. I've only seen a couple of these great friends since I've been back in Utah! Jason Adams is leaving on his mission to New York City on Wednesday so today was his farewell in Ogden. He gave a great talk and he'll be a great missionary!


I'm car-less so my cousin Malissa went down with me and got to meet all these crazy people! It was SO good to be back with my very favorite people! We got to re-kindle our "Blonde, brunette, and a redhead" trio!

These kids are really like my family. After spending so much time with them how could they not be right? When I moved, these guys were the ones who I REALLY kept in touch with. They're great and I know I wouldn't be who I am if it wasn't for them! Thanks guys! You're the best! I love you all so much!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, how was Thanksgiving with that boy? I just read that post, and I'm curious... :)

    ReplyDelete

Show some love and leave your thoughts!