Thursday, July 9, 2009

Good News Minute

So I only have a couple minutes, but here's the updates on things that have happened that I've forgotten to share :)

*I got a job! I'm now working at Foot Locker! Hooray for discounts! :)
* I changed my major. I am now a Journalism & Communications with an emphasis on Public Relations with a minor yet to be decided but likely Management and Human Resources. (In short, I'm a PR major. haha)
*I'm going to Bear Lake today! Hooray! I'm going for our Student Alumni Association executive board retreat. Yay for 3 days of fun in the sun!
* After Bear Lake, I'm heading straight down to Layton. My friend Liz's brother just got home from his mission yesterday so we're going down to see him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave your thoughts!