Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Summer Lovin'



I love summer. A lot. There's nothing I love more. I love the break from school, I love the sun, I love the fun. This is the first summer in awhile that I haven't been working like crazy. I love it! I love everything. When I say everything, I mean it: Summerfest, hanging at the pool, raspberry shakes from Bear Lake, tan lines, wearing shorts, late nights, hot sun, popsicles/snow cones, I don't even mind the occasional sunburn! Life doesn't get any better than this!



Now I just need this kind of summer lovin'! :) haha

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree with you Megan. Summer is definitely the best season of the year - especially in Logan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got that kind of summer lovin this summer... it's not as great as it seems... it always ends up not being so great. Either heartache on your part, confusion, or heartache on the other person's part... but oh well, flings are still fun!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love and leave your thoughts!