Thursday, December 3, 2009

Dream Come True

I hate BYU. We all know this.
Last night, BYU returned to the Spectrum for the first time since 2005.
It was a beautiful night.
After all of the drama last year, it was great to see them in Stew's house.
It was an incredible game.
After waiting for 27 hours, we got in.
The student sections all filled up within 15 minutes.
We won.
71-61.
My favorite part was this.



I've waited for the day that I could yell that at them.
The game was great. The fans were great. The signs they made were great.









And these are the people I am proud to be a part of.



I LOVE THE AGGIES!!!

1 comment:

  1. BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!!!!!! GO AGGIES!!! That winning team/losing team was so phenomenal. Epic even. Love,love, love Aggie Basketball. I've missed the Spectrum. Monday can't come soon enough!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love and leave your thoughts!