Thursday, January 21, 2010

Again With the Decisions...

So the Robins awards are a yearly tradition at USU. (p.s, USU students, go here to nominate someone for an award!) It's a formal event and it's just great. This year, I got my dress super early. It was at Target, only $25 AND it was already modest. Sleeves, long enough, all that good stuff. It looks like this. I love it. As soon as I got it, I started looking for fun shoes and jewelry to go with it, dress it up a bit, make it more formal. I love Target. I found three pairs of shoes I'm deciding between and want your opinions.

Option 1. So great. Red. Fun. Not too... sexy I guess. haha

Option 2. Also red. Also great. A little fancier I think... Plus sandals might be nice, the event is in April.

and Option 3. Silver. Sparkly. End of story.

Now my friends, it's up to you. Well, kind of. Ultimately I'll still make the decision. But let me know what you think!

5 comments:

  1. Megan, Option 1 and Option 2 are the same exact shoe. I like the red much more than the silver. And Peep toes are totally the rage right now. I vote Option 1/2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't listen to lee. Red heels have kind of been over done. But I have this dress in purple and I love it. It's the best dress I've ever boughten. I'd say go for something metallic. Check out these two and tell me what you think.
    http://www.target.com/Mossimo-Payge-Platform-Peep-Toe-Pumps/dp/B002PPC36W/ref=br_1_12?ie=UTF8&frombrowse=1&searchView=grid5&searchNodeID=2233128011&node=2233128011&searchRank=pmrank&searchPage=4&searchSize=30&id=Mossimo%20Payge%20Platform%20Peep-Toe%20Pumps

    http://www.target.com/Womens-Mossimo-Vanya-Pump-Pewter/dp/B001G7GY7O/ref=br_1_25?ie=UTF8&frombrowse=1&searchView=grid5&searchNodeID=2233128011&node=2233128011&searchRank=pmrank&searchPage=1&searchSize=30&id=Womens%20Mossimo%20Vanya%20Pump%20Pewter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forget all the heels and go for some low top converse! they are comfortable and Awesome! lol (I like number 1 if you are not up for chucks)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Silver and sparkly sound like a lot of fun! That's my vote! (But no matter your decision, they'll be cute. Red heels are so fun!)

    ReplyDelete

Show some love and leave your thoughts!