Saturday, February 13, 2010

family

There's something great about a group of friends that you actually consider family.
This is the way the A-Team rolls.
They are my best friends, my brothers and my sisters.They are always there.
They will do anything for you.
They are my life.(this is actually our retreat from last May. Utah doesn't look like that right now.)

We just got back from our first of two retreats we will have before summer.
I love it.
We eat a lot, laugh a lot, play a lot and learn a lot.
We bond. We connect.

My life would not be the same without these people in it.
It's the best thing I've ever done for myself.

On another note...

I love the Olympics.
Is it weird that I sometimes get emotional?
I always get a bit teary during the opening ceremonies. I haven't watched them yet though, working on that.
I love the medal ceremonies. Whether its a U.S athlete winning or not, I love watching them. Their national anthem plays, they smile, they cry, they sing along (unless they're from Russia...).
I love the emotion and the passion each person has for their sport and for their country.

Well. Good entry. Now it's time for the post-retreat crash. Tonight's plans include watching our boys take on San Jose State and then boycott Valentine's Day by going to see the movie "Valentine's Day." Patrick Dempsey is in it. Along with every other famous attractive man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave your thoughts!