Thursday, February 25, 2010

So Far...

Well this week has definitely been interesting. Life is CRAZY right now!

Campaigning started early Wednesday morning. It wasn't long before it started snowing... Awesome... But the day went well!

I went to one class but was outside campaigning until 2:30 that day. A lot of people had people out there for them most the day, but I made an effort to be there as much as possible.
By the end of the day I felt really good about it all! I had talked to a lot of people and really gotten myself out there.

All I know is that I'm really glad I'm not running for Programming! There is so much DRAMA! And I hate drama! Almost all the candidates had problems with the rules... Fun stuff!

Last night was the night for "dorm storming" which involves going and knocking on all the doors of on-campus housing. It's kind of draining, but a ton of fun! It's a great way to get your name out there. Freshmen are one of the highest voting groups (along with Greeks) so talking to them that way helps a lot!

Today was lots warmer than yesterday and also went really well! I was out there all day except for the one hour I went to class and it was great! Talked myself up and really got into it.
We have tomorrow to continue campaigning and the announcement for who moves on will be made a little bit after 3!
Liz and I are going to be the only ones home this weekend and tonight she asked what we wanted to do... Well, it all depends on the results! If I'm moving on, we're celebrating! If not, it's all about the movies and ice cream.

I feel good about it though, I really really do... So we'll see in just a few hours!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave your thoughts!