Friday, April 30, 2010

Life Flying By

I just walked out of the last class of my sophomore year of college.

Apparently it's been two years since I graduated from high school.

Really? Wow...

This is me then...

I don't feel like I've changed a lot since then... Physically anyway. I mean, maybe I've lost a little weight, I feel healthier and happier, but still. Not a lot.

However, I've changed a lot on the inside.

In these last two years, I've learned a lot about myself. I've grown more than I ever thought possible.

I came in thinking I knew what I wanted and where I wanted to go.

Well, three majors later, I've found it. I've found my passion and my talent. It feels so good!

In the last two years, I've lost contact with friends, but I've made more than I've lost. And these ones are here to stay.

I've learned that I can handle more than I used to think.
I've learned what I really want.
I've learned that I can do whatever I put my mind to.
I've learned that I can't do it on my own.

These last two years have flown by. Before I know it the next two will be gone and I'll have to face the real world. Scary...

1 comment:

  1. Megan, you are so awesome!! Are you going to be home for the summer at all?
    And your cute family looks so young!! haha, actually everyone looks about the same, Emily has grown up a bit, but everyone still looks fab.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Show some love and leave your thoughts!