Thursday, June 10, 2010

A Peek Inside My Mind...

You know how when you're updating your Facebook status it asks you "what's on your mind?" Well, this isn't Facebook, but here's what's on my mind...

I love my job. Seriously, it's the greatest ever.

I start catering in the morning. Pretty excited about it.

My room is messy. I should clean it.

Boys are frustrating. Especially when there's one you know you should get over because nothing is happening, but then every time you think you're almost over him, you fall again... Super annoying.

And then just when you think it's going well with another boy (hence making you think you're over the other one...) he just stops texting, calling, etc. You've been talking a lot, then out of nowhere, he's just done. I don't get it.

I'm really excited about next school year. Things are looking great.

I'm going home soon. And taking my best friend with me. Maybe two of them. And I get to eat a watermelon Eegee and go to Diamondbacks game.

Why do I always end up watching the crazy popular tv shows? I told myself I was gong to avoid Glee... At least I made it a year...

Miranda Lambert won best female video at the CMT awards tonight for THIS video. Which I love. Carrie Underwood won overall video for THIS one. Which I also love.

"Working hard to get my fill, everybody wants a thrill..."

"That is literally a recurring stress dream that I have!" bahaha. Love Date Night. I've now seen it twice within five days. NBD.

And there are a lot of other things I'm sure...

1 comment:

  1. naturally.

    "paying anything to roll the dice, just one more time."

    ReplyDelete

Show some love and leave your thoughts!