Sunday, September 19, 2010

You Should Know

These are some things you should probably know about me...

When I'm splurging on calories I go for Dr. Pepper and Sour Patch Watermelons.

I love the smell of clean laundry.

I keep things bottled up. When I am stressed or overwhelmed I keep it all inside. I'm not good at venting. I just need time and I'll be ok.

I am the queen of procrastination.

The 4th of July is my favorite holiday. 
My birthday is second place (only 36 days!)

I am terrible at making decisions.
I brush my teeth at least 4 times a day.
I love Batman. But the Spiderman fruit snacks are my favorite. 

I probably could cook, I just choose not to.

I'm kind of obsessed with the History Channel.

I don't care how much money I make or anything like that, I just want to be happy and do something I love.

I love Grey's Anatomy and Glee.

If I married a celebrity, it would be Matthew Morrison or McDreamy

I still have my blanket and teddy bear from when I was a baby, and yes, I still sleep with them. 

I need music or some sort of noise to sleep.

I think steak and mashed potatoes are my favorite food. 

When I run, I don't think about anything. 

I wish I had more time to just read or play the piano

I'm all about learning from trials and mistakes. 

1 comment:

Show some love and leave your thoughts!