Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 14 - Someone You Can't Imagine Your Life Without

Why are these questions all so hard??

After thinking about it long and hard (ok maybe like two minutes) I decided I've kind of touched on most the important people in my life. Even throughout the life of my blog, I've talked a lot about everyone. Everyone except this guy...


Ladies and gentlemen, my one and only brother, in all his glory. 


He's kind of a dork.


Sometimes he's mean to me and ties me up.

But all in all, he's pretty great...

We've come a long way


He's pretty awesome I guess.
I miss him more than I ever thought I would.
We're closer now than ever.
I REALLY hope he chooses to be and Aggie.
Because that would be legit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave your thoughts!