Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Days 4 Through 7

I went to Arizona this weekend (more on that later), so got a little behind.. 


Day 4 - A habit that you wish you didn't have


I am the queen of reading too far into things. If some guys says or does something, I take it way too seriously. If I think I've done something to make someone mad, I probably stay mad about it longer than the person I did it to. If someone tries to guilt me into something, it works. Now maybe sometimes this is a good thing, but I hate it. Lots. 


Day 5 - A picture of somewhere you've been to


I've been to lots of places... Every picture I take is of a place I am... Here are a few favorites...





Day 6 - A picture that shows your true self





Day 7 - A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you


This one is hard... 

Between these two places, I am the person I am today...


2 comments:

  1. Oh!! I guess I don't need to be smiling....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I didn't read into things as much as I do too.... We should join a support group.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love and leave your thoughts!