Monday, November 22, 2010

November Nights

What do you do at 2 a.m on a November night?

Most people would be in bed... And I was on my way there...

I got home, longing for the warmth and comfort of my bed, but the closer I got, the more I realized I wasn't ready to sleep. I was tired, but knew sleep wouldn't come right away.

I had a lot on my mind, things I didn't really want to think through. When I lay down to go to sleep, that's when my brain starts running, no, sprinting.

So instead, I put on my sweats and boots, grabbed my camera and the iPod full of Christmas music, and went on my way.


this light stayed red for five minutes

our good friend Merlin

there's something magical about being the first to step in fresh snow

the greatest place on earth



there were more... but they need some editing help. 
I loved this half hour. It was exactly what I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave your thoughts!