Saturday, March 26, 2011

Who Even Knows...

Been awhile, eh?

Life has been crazy. I need it to slow down. I need summer.
Last night ended in one of those solid cries that you just sometimes need.

All these engaged/dating people are starting to get a little out of control...
When people are in these relationships, they act like everyone else has fallen off the face of the earth.
Why??
People say that when it's my turn I'll act the same way.
FALSE.
I refuse.
Seriously, if I act that way I want all of you to slap me.

It's because of people like this that I feel very alone these days.
I haven't really talked to or spent time with my best friends in weeks.
Because of they're men.

I want one.
Seriously.
I'm tired of this alone crap.

I was watching a show the other day where someone said
"you love me in spite of my flaws," or something like that.
That's not what I want.
I want someone who loves me because of my imperfections.

When is it my turn?

One of these days I'll get around to posting about Spring Break (and Spring Break part 2).
It was basically an awesome two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave your thoughts!