Friday, March 21, 2014

On Maintaining Composure

Do you ever have those days weeks when it seriously takes everything you have to just hold it together?

Like you're on the brink of losing it but there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.
The worst is when you don't even know why you're feeling that way.
I mean, there's a lot going on, but I'd been feeling good and positive about  everything, but this week has just been HARD.

Tonight it was the stupidest little things and I'd have to walk around the corner or hide in the bathroom to pull it together so I wouldn't just break down by my tables or in front of people. By the time I finally left work, I wasn't even to my car before everything finally just let loose.
I wish I could pinpoint it on one thing - have something specific to blame.
But it's all the little things that add up together... The work, the dating, the future.

So now I'm lying in bed, blogging from my phone. I'm still in my work clothes and I have one of those awful crying kind of headaches. The honest truth is, I probably won't move until morning.

On second thought, I'll probably go make a PB&J and turn on You've Got Mail until I fall asleep. Because as far as I'm concerned, those are the cures to anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave your thoughts!