Friday, December 12, 2008

Freedom!

Yay! Finals are OVER!!!! I've officially survived my first semester of college! In some ways it was easier than I expected, but in other ways a lot harder! A 3.5 is a lot harder to get here than it was in high school! I still don't know what my final grades all were... I got a 93% on my Geography final though! I thought it would be better, but oh well :) All I know is that I'll have to work my butt off next semester! I have scholarships to keep so by the end of the year I have to have a 3.5... I'm taking some way hard classes so it will be pretty intense, but one of those hard classes is Anatomy which I LOVE so that will help make it easier.
I get to go home on Tuesday! I can't wait! This will be the first time I've been home since August so it will be great. I'm definitely in need of a break so this will be perfect! I'm excited to see everyone and eat both real food as well as at all the places I've been having withdrawls from. In 'N Out baby!! So excited! The hard part though will be saying goodbye to my boys. Some of my best friends Seth, Shawn, and Dallin will all be leaving on their missions before I get home again. It will be hard having to say goodbye before they're even leaving. On the plus side though, Mitch is home and I haven't seen him yet so that will be fun. :)
So now I have the whole weekend to kill here by myself. Haha pretty much the whole campus is gone! It'll be good though. Get some major cleaning done and just relax. I need it after this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave your thoughts!