Sunday, January 25, 2009

True Love


So I just have to tell you how much I'm in love with Aggie basketball. There is seriously nothing better on this earth. I can't even begin to tell you how much I love being in the Spectrum. It's seriously incredible. As is our team! Right now we're 19-1. The only team we've lost to is BYU, but don't get me started on that one. We're definitely getting national recognition! As of this last week we were ranked 29th in the Coaches Poll and something like 35th on the AP poll. We're definitely expecting to move up this week though! We just beat Hawaii tonight (for the first time on their court since we joined the WAC) and it was great. I love watching our boys play! It makes a difference in the Spectrum though, let me tell ya! Teams fear coming here. We're pretty intense. Last week when we played Boise State it was seriously full. Watching the game at Hawaii tonight was a very different story! We're so loud and have so much fun! I love it! Anyway, it's nearly 2 in the morning, I've been studying all day (minus the 2 hours of basketball of course) and I'm exhausted. So goodnight to you all. Here's a picture :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave your thoughts!