Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Week of Coming Home

This week is Homecoming here at Utah State. This is one of my favorite weeks of the entire year. I think it's a great reminder of why we all love it here so much. Why do I love Utah State? Well, let me tell you.
I love the school pride. As they say, "Once an Aggie, always an Aggie." It's something that never leaves you. In good times and in bad, past and present students will always stand for their Aggies.
I love the location. Cache Valley. You can't beat it. It's beautiful. All the time. I love all four seasons, the canyon and our proximity to it. I love the view of the valley from campus. I love Aggie athletics. End of story.
I love the friendliness. It's so easy to meet new people. I meet someone new nearly every day. Even if you don't know someone, they'll still say hi. It's fabulous.
I love the campus. It's beautiful! I love that people just sit around on their computers, on the phone, or just sitting in the shade on the quad. Being on campus all day is not a bad thing! I love to just sit on the patio of the TSC and watch people. I love how close everything is, and I love all the diversity.
I love the ease of getting involved. No matter what you want to do, you can do it. The 3rd floor of the TSC is my second home. The people I have there are my family. I love it.
Now, everyone knows how much I love Utah State, so this hardly does it justice, but these are just a few of the reasons why. Why do you love it? (Either Utah State, or your own school)

2 comments:

  1. Logan is my second hometown. I have to drive through campus whenever I am up there, just to reminisce. I spent most of my college days on the third floor of the TSC. Loved watching The Simpsons while eating all-you-can-eat spaghetti in what used to be called The Hub. (Is it still? I can't remember.) And a must-buy when I am up there is "Happy Family" from Mandarin Garden.

    I loved loved loved Logan. Still do.

    I am so happy for you that you are having a ball!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live on the third floor! haha and yes, it's still the Hub... no all you can eat spaghetti though... haha

    ReplyDelete

Show some love and leave your thoughts!