Monday, February 15, 2010

Free Time = Blogging Time

I love the Olympics.
Seriously.
They're one of my favorite things ever.
I love the spirit, the athleticism, the patriotism.
My very favorite part is the medal ceremonies.


I can't help but cry every time I watch one.
It doesn't even have to be the U.S winning (though I get even worse if it is!)
I love the emotion they show.
They can't stop smiling. They sing along. They cry. They're excited.
I love the excitement everyone there in support is showing.
Like tonight.
Canada won the men's moguls.
It was the first time that someone from Canada has won that event, but it was also the first time that Canada won a gold medal in an Olympics held in Canada.
Incredible.
Beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave your thoughts!