Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Song of the Righteous...

Church was.... long... today. It was hot, boring, and we were on hard chairs.
Derek and I found ourselves waiting very impatiently for the meeting to be over.

We finally got to the closing song and we both got excited to hear that it was a short one.
As we started singing, I noticed something that hit me pretty hard.

We were on the hard chairs in almost the back row, so we had to sing the songs from memory.
Derek couldn't remember the words in English, so he gave up and just sang it in Spanish.

I looked over to the other half of our area and saw someone I didn't know signing the words to the hymn.

It doesn't matter how you sing it. The message of the hymns is the same. The spirit is the same. All that matters is that you're putting forth the effort and giving the praises to our Heavenly Father.

1 comment:

  1. I like this..kind of like a facebook like if that button existed it would have been pressed.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love and leave your thoughts!