Sunday, June 20, 2010

Top Ten

Reasons why...

I love my dad...
(in no particular order)
10. he's always there for me.
I can talk to him about anything and I love that.
9. even though I don't enjoy hunting, fishing, etc, we still have things in common.
8. he works the grill like it's nobody's business
7. he's super smart.
I never would have made it through math classes and I wouldn't know nearly enough about politics, etc.
6. he supports me in everything I do.
seriously. Everything. Even if he thinks it's a crazy idea or dream of mine, he just goes along with it.
5. he's finally converted to country music.
4. we talk almost daily.
3. he loves the gospel and has always given it his full service and attention.
2. between him and my brother, I finally became the sports fanatic I am today.
1. he just wants me to be happy!

Thanks for everything Daddy!
Love you!!

2 comments:

  1. tears...thanks Meg, you're amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Megan. I do love you.
    How does the song go, "Daddies don't just love their children every now and then, it's a love without end, amen."

    ReplyDelete

Show some love and leave your thoughts!