Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Positivity

Alright, enough of this Negative Nancy/Debbie Downer crap.

I love
my campus.
It's beautiful.

I love
this sudden rainstorm.

I love
knowing people.
I can't walk anywhere without saying hi to someone.
It makes me feel good.

I love
the Dr. Pepper and Sour Patch Watermelons in my hand.

I love
that he cares about me and just wants me to be happy.

I love
the Aggies.
And football season.

I love
learning HTML/CSS.
Even though I feel like a super-nerd.

I love
watching Friends while I do homework.

I love
country dancing.

I love
running at the Fieldhouse.
I don't have to think about anything.
I just run.

I love
when just the right song comes up on my iPod.

I love
institute.

There. Much better.
Now I just need to feel much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave your thoughts!