Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday Letters

Dear dinner,
You were delicious. 
Go me!

Dear boys in my ward, 
Thank you for being so great.
There is NOTHING more attractive than watching you bless & pass the Sacrament
and bear your Priesthood worthily.
I just wish I could remember all your names.
I can't wait for the ward menu list to come out.

Dear Brad Paisley,
Thanks for yet another amazing show. 
You're great.

Dear Darius Rucker,
thanks for playing some of your classic Hootie songs.
Love them. 

Dear Boy,
I really am sorry.
This week has been long and rough,
(for you too I'm sure)
but as the days go on,
I'm becoming more and more ok with it
and realizing that it was what I needed to do.
It was what He needed me to do.
I hope you're ok.

Dear Cowboys (and Cardinals),
Thanks for finally showing up.
It feels good to win, huh?

Dear Fall,
Welcome to Logan.
I love the crispness in the air in the mornings and evenings.
I can't wait to step on crunchy leaves.

Dear School,
Is it time for a break yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave your thoughts!