Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day 28 - A Picture of Me Last Year and Now

last year - age 19 (pre-birthday of '09)
this year - age 21 (just after birthday '10)
Part 2 of the day...
How have I changed?
That's a good question.
How HAVE I changed guys?
(but really, if I know you, I'd love to know what you think)

I think I've become more of myself.
I've always been a very independent person who isn't afraid to do her own thing.
I've always known what I stand for and never waver from that.

But I think in the last year I've begun to do all that even more.
I've found myself in more situations that require me to be me.
I've had opportunities and possibilities come up that really influenced me.

I've really discovered what it is that I love and what I want to do with myself.
I have a clearer picture in my mind of where I want to end up.
I've put myself in positions to help me get there.

There are people who have come into my life
(or maybe just remained in it)
this last year that have helped make me who I am.
They have encouraged me, helped me along, and had a huge influence in my life.
(I hope you know who you are)
I like to think I've played a part in their stories as well.

I like who I am.
I am my own person and not afraid to be such.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave your thoughts!