Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Day 30 - Finally.

So yes, I realize Day 29 was posted about six days ago, but there's this little thing called Finals Week that got in the way. Don't worry though, I'm DONE! And if I've calculated right, I think I have a 4.0 this semester! That hasn't happened since my sophomore year of high school!

Anyway. Day 30.

Who Am I?
Now, when I say that, this song instantly pops into my head... 


No, I am not Jean Val Jean, 24601, I just thought of it. haha

But really.

I think first and foremost I am an Aggie.


True-blooded, lovin' the spot where the sagebrush grows, all that good stuff.
My experiences here have kind of defined who I am.
I have grown more and truly discovered myself here.
Even if my mind changes daily about the future,
Even if the futures scares me,
I know I'll be ok because of the time I've had here.

****
I am a girl who doesn't care what people think
I am a girl who will do whatever it takes to get where she wants.
I am a girl who just wants to be happy and enjoy life, not necessarily make the most money.
I am a writer.
I am a movie buff, sports fanatic, and hopeless romantic.

****
I love my life and wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave your thoughts!