Thursday, December 30, 2010

Words from the Wise

i can be extraordinary
(ramona quimby, age 8)

That's what I keep telling myself.
(as I sit watching this movie for the second time in three days)


I wish I knew what I was doing.

I'm tired of things not working out the way I hope or imagine they will.

I'm tired of being passed over for job and internship opportunities.
(happened yet again today)


It scares me to try and get where I want (wherever that may be) without having these starts.
(plus, how will I know if it's what I want to do if I haven't actually tried it??)

I just want to be successful.


Failure (or even the possibility of it) terrifies me.


I don't know what I'm doing with my life.


I hate Taylor Swift, but she put it perfectly...


I don't know what I want,
So don't ask me
'cause I'm still trying to figure it out.
Don't know what's down this road,
I'm just walking, trying to see through the rain coming down.

I just want everything to work out.
Is that too much to ask?


i can be extraordinary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave your thoughts!