Thursday, January 6, 2011

Post #250. Also Known as the First of 2011.

Nothing special today, because like I told my mom, nothing is going on. It's Christmas break still, and I'm back in Logan a week earlier than expected. It has involved a lot of doing absolutely nothing and I'm loving it. I've been watching a lot of movies, and tonight's selection was Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood. I kind of loved it. The movie closes with Sidda being initiated into the Sisterhood, and her mother says this...



“There are people in the world who are here
to save you when you need saving,
cover your ass when it needs covering,
and are always there when you need someone to lean on.”



So true.
I hope those people in my life know who they are and that I love them for it. 

In other news, I got an internship today! But I'll talk about that later... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave your thoughts!