Monday, February 21, 2011

23 years ago today (and by today I mean yesterday, when I started this post), two people attended a dance in the Fieldhouse at Utah State.
As they were getting ready that night, they had no idea how much things were about to change.

A few months went by...

And now see what they've become... (now meaning 3 years ago, because apparently we don't take pictures together...)


They are incredible people and I hope I can be half of what they are someday.
They have been through a whole lot, and though it's been hard and scary at times, they've handled it well.
They inspire me and give me hope. 

1 comment:

  1. Already feeling emotional... what have they become? Parents of three amazing kids...this I know for sure.

    Love you Meg!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love and leave your thoughts!