Sunday, March 27, 2011

So maybe I want to be a bishop's wife.
Is it normal to wish for that?

Today the greatest bishopric in the world was released.
They are three of the most incredible men I've ever known, and I don't know if they'll ever understand how much they mean to me and how much of an influence they have had in my life.

Each of these men have taken us into their lives, into their homes, like we are their own children.
They have talked us through struggles, answered questions, and been there for anything and everything.
They love each of us, just as much as, if not more than we love them.

They will be missed around the church building, but they know as well as we do that we'll all still be around.
They will forever be a part of my life.

So, to Bishop Reed, Brother Vaughn and Brother Hamilton...
Thank you.
Thank you more than words can say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave your thoughts!