Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Tired

Tired.
Exhausted.
Burned out.
Wasted. (not of the drunk variety or course)
Consumed.
Haggard.
Run-down.
Spent.

Thanks to thesaurus.com, that's how I feel.

I'm tired of school.
I'm tired of cold.
I'm tired of stress.
I'm tired of interviews.
I'm tired of rejection.
(even in the things I may not desperately want.)

And really; this time around, I'm really ok with it.
It wasn't something I'd had my heart set on for a long time.
It's not like it's the only option.
But still.
(And Catherine knows that I love her and that she deserves this and will ROCK it!!)

I'm tired of crying myself to sleep,
tired of the tears in general - they give me a headache.
Plus it hurts to get mascara in your eyes.
Tired of the little things getting to me.

All of this "whatever needs to happen, will..."
But over and over again, nothing happens.

I'm not sure how much more I can take.

One of these days I'll have a more positive post...

1 comment:

  1. I am proud of you for going for it. Although it can be very disappointing, it just means that Heavenly Father has bigger plans for you.

    I've been through a similar experience lately and wrote a song about it. Sierra had some wise words to share with me, and inspired the song. You can find it on my blog. Click on "You Gave It Your Best" on the sidebar.

    Love ya Meg and keep on smiling.

    -Jewel

    ReplyDelete

Show some love and leave your thoughts!