Monday, May 16, 2011

Thank Yous

Thank you for feeling the need to lie and tell our professor I cheated.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to spend my first week of summer studying all over again.
Thank you for causing me to risk having to take the class again because of this test.
Thank you for being the source of the most stress and the most tears I've had in a really long time.
Thank you for helping my integrity be questioned, and giving people who have trusted me in the past, a reason to not.
Thank you.

****

Thank you for throwing me under the bus.
Thank you for making me fail a class, a first (and only) in the life of Megan Allen. It's always been something I've wanted to try. (NOT)
Thank you for listening to my ideas, and letting me have a part in our project. (Oh wait...)
Thank you for letting me make up for the things I did miss. (Oh wait, again...)
Thank you for lying to me, telling me I was ok grade-wise. 
Thank you for giving me the chance to take this class again, because, I just loved it so much, let me tell ya...
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave your thoughts!