Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Do You Hear the People Sing?


K seriously. Does that give you chills, or what?

You guys, it's kind of ridiculous how much I can't stop watching this. 
I've watched the whole show 3 times in the last 5 days.
I can't help it.
It's incredible.

I went to YouTube in search of one song the other day, and instead happened upon the entire 25th Anniversary concert. 
incredible

Seriously. Go watch it. You won't regret it. 
It's always been one of my favorite shows, but this performance is unreal. 
p.s, yes, that is Nick Jonas playing Marius... who knew!? 
This Javert is brilliant.
And then at the end, the original 1985 cast comes out to sing with them (as you saw in that clip up there). 

The entire time I either had chills or tears or some combination going on.
For real though, from Empty Chairs at Empty Tables til the end, I'm just one sobbing mess.

I'm going to go watch again until I fall asleep. 
Enjoy yourselves. And feel free to sing along. No one will mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave your thoughts!