Monday, October 3, 2011

Quick Letters

Today there have been a few people (who I don't know) that I've wanted to call out... So here we go.

Dear snotty girl in zumba,
We can tell you were a cheerleader in high school. Keywords? IN HIGH SCHOOL. You aren't anymore. In fact, you look like you've been out of high school as long as I have. Enough with the cutsey hair, Soffe shorts and tank tops, and old cheer shoes (that was a new one today... Really!?) You don't need to push your way to the front to try and show off and prove to the teacher that you know how to dance. Have you noticed she doesn't care?

Dear housing/freshmen,
Humans v. Zombies again? Really? I'm not a fan of being caught in the middle of these "attacks." Oh, and no, we aren't going to give you a whole story in the Statesman. It's not new or that big of a deal anymore. The first time, ok. But you're no longer newsworthy :)

Dear seller of Diet Coke,
Just because you apparently don't want to be at work today doesn't give you the right to be rude to people purchasing stuff. It's not the end of the world if my friends and I stand off to the side to chat for a few minutes. No, we weren't ready to be helped. And just sayin', I've never had anyone hand me my change that forcefully before. Cheer up! Mondays aren't that bad. You have a job that could be really fun and awesome if you'd let it.

Dear iPhone,
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave your thoughts!