Monday, October 24, 2011

Two more hours...
In two hours I will officially be 22 years old.

Now, I love my birthday.
Easily one of my favorite days of the year.

For some reason, though, 22 is scaring me.
It seems so much more "grown up" than 21.
It's like I actually have to grow up and stuff.

A lot of big things happen with the year of 22.
And by a lot, I just mean graduation.
But still. That's big, right?

But here's to you, 22.
I ask you to be great.
Be epic. Be exciting. Be an adventure.
Bring me wonderful things.

I know a couple things are for sure.
There are great people in my life who will make it great.
And I'm going to look great celebrating tomorrow with my early birthday presents from both Mom and myself ;)

1 comment:

  1. Ah, yes. 22, the days of yesteryear for those of us who have been put out to pasture. Have a great birfday!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love and leave your thoughts!