Saturday, October 29, 2011

When I woke up this morning, I felt...
out of sorts.
I've been dealing with some stuff for the last couple of days and it was starting to get the best of me.
Whenever that happens, I know where I need to go.
I called the temple and talked them into squeezing me in. 



My trip there today was perfect.
I love walking in, greeted by the friendly old man checking the recommends.
Today, even the women were friendly and in good moods.
I didn't feel rushed (which doesn't usually happen at this temple).
As I perused the scriptures, I kept happening across the ones I really needed to read.
Afterwards, I took a walk around the grounds and felt nothing but peace.


I got a chance to clear my head, and think of absolutely nothing.
Particularly the things I'd been stressing about.
As I drove out of the parking lot, I felt a thousand times better than when I'd driven in.
It was exactly what I needed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave your thoughts!