Wednesday, February 22, 2012

24 Hours

24 hours ago I had no idea what I was doing with my life.
And now, it's all falling into place. 

I got brave and sent my boss an email, asking about the possibility of me continuing to work for the department.
Turns out they like me.
And think I'm worth keeping around.
(even people who I didn't know knew me)

So.
Moral of the story is
I get to be an Aggie for two more years.
And the athletic department is going to pay for it
while I keep doing what I've been doing.
What I LOVE.

Now granted, this opens up all sorts of new questions.
What do I get a master's in
(right now it's looking like I'll just join the other GAs in their program)
Where do I live? With who?

While those things are stressful
it's nothing compared to the stress I had been feeling.
Things are falling into place.
And it feels great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave your thoughts!