Friday, November 2, 2012

November

As much as I adore the month of October, I'm always glad to see the first day of November. 
Once my birthday happens, I'm ready to move on. 
Most people know this about me, but I really don't like Halloween.
Like, at all.

As I went through high school and college, the whole day just became more and more about how slutty and misbehaving as you can be. 
I went to the Howl last year, but solely for the concert. 
I came, I saw, I got the heck out of there. 

It's just not my thing. 
It's fine if it's your thing, though. 

Some day, I'll have babies of my own who I'll be able to dress up and put in adorable costumes. 
I'll take them trick-or-treating and it will be lovely. 
They'll be precious and they'll be mine. 

Then I'll enjoy Halloween. 

The actual day was great.
Did the whole work thing all day, all in anticipation for the evening. 

Hit up the gym and Walmart (which were both DEAD, so that was beautiful). 
Spent some time handing out candy and stuff at Shelby's mom's house, then it was on to the best part of the day. 
The night so many of us have been waiting for for so long... 

OPENING NIGHT! 

Of the Jazz regular season that is. 
The game was great.
I'm in love with our new team and the system. 
Should be an excellent season. 

And now we're on to November. 
While it's not as beautiful and glamorous as October, it's still pretty great. 

-This freakin' election will finally be over in just a few days. 
- It's No-Shave November! I love the first couple weeks of this month because I love the scruffy early days of the facial hair. 
- Now I can listen to Christmas music even more and with fewer people judging me. 

All good things!
Bring on November.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave your thoughts!