Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Wednesday Wisdom

This video was released last week (I think?) and I can't stop watching it. 
It's fantastic. 

If you've ever been through anything hard, (so... all of us...) this will hit you. 

I can't make it through this without crying, consider that you're warning. 

If the foundation of faith is not embedded in our hearts, 
the power to endure will crumble.

 We never need feel unloved or alone, because we never are.

His love is unfailing.

The talk is an excerpt from Pres. Henry B. Eyring's talk from last April, called Mountains to Climb
As always, that was such a great Conference, but this was definitely a talk that stood out to me. 
It made me really excited when they made a Mormon Messages of it. 

2 comments:

  1. Such a great video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no. I didn't heed your warning. I'm trying so hard not to cry at work haha Love this video. Thank you for posting it!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love and leave your thoughts!