Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Looking Back & Moving Forward

What was it Charles Dickens said? It was the best of times, it was the worst of times?
Maybe that's a little bit over-the-top, but that's kind of how I feel about 2014.

There were a lot of laughs and a lot of smiles.
A lot of excitement and a lot of pride in accomplishing things I've always wanted.
There were a lot of tears and a lot of frustration and confusion.

It's just one of those things. I mean, that's how life works, isn't it?

2014 was a year of learning for me.
It was full of experiences that taught me what I want - and what I don't want - in life, in love, in so many things.

Bring it on, 2015. I'm ready for you.
Please be full of adventures, happiness and more to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave your thoughts!