Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Random Things About Me

I have nothing to do, so I decided to blog. Haha and since I really have nothing to blog about, I'll give you some random/little known tidbits about myself. So here goes.
1. I'm a little OCD (or should I say CDO) about alphabetizing. I do it to everything! My movies, my books, my cd's, EVERYTHING is alphabetized!
2. I love Sharpies! I have almost every color, even duplicates of some... They make me happy, and no, not the smell of them, just all the colors and everything :-)
3. I never eat the first slice of bread! Haha not the heel (well that either I guess...) but the first slice after that. I don't know why, that's just how I am.
4. I really love country music! Haha ok maybe that one's not so secret, but I mean I REALLY love it! I can almost always tell what song and what artist it is within just a few measures... Kinda pathetic I know.
5. Also pathetic, is that I know the hymbook really well! Haha you can pretty much tell me any hymn title and I can most likely tell you what page it's on. If not exact, then close. I'm not quite as good the other way, it's harder if you give me a page number and want me to tell you what song it is...
6. I'm a hopeless romantic. I love chick flicks and predictable stories. I know romance and stuff isn't really like that, but I can dream :-)
7. I LOVE the human body! It's fascinating to me! I love learning how all the systems and everything work together to make such a great thing! I love blood and bones and everything! It's amazing!
8. I love quotes! I have pages and pages saved! Whenever I hear or see a good one, I save it. I think they really can have an impact in our lives. They can be very inspirational and effective :-)
9. I've had some pretty sweet injuries and they all have good stories. I've broken both my arms at the same time, had stitches in my face, and hurt (most likely dislocated) both my knees at different times. The stories are kinda embarassing, but funny. If you want to hear them, let me know :-)
10. The 4th of July is my very very favorite holiday! I love fireworks! I love all the patriotism! I love how my town does it. The whole town shows up at the park for food, games, and just fun! I love it!
11. I'm a huge grammar stickler! I ALWAYS use the correct tenses/forms of words and it drives me crazy if I or any other person does it wrong!

And there you have it, 10 little known facts about me. If you want to know more or want any mor explanations, just ask :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave your thoughts!