Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Diagnosis

Ok so I went to the doctor this morning.
Hooray!
Basically (he thinks) I have some ligament-patellar mobility issues.
It all moves around too much which is causing some possible ligament damage.
There's also a chance, based on where and how much it hurts, that I have some meniscus damage.
I'll be starting physical therapy for a couple of weeks on Monday, and then we'll go from there.

Ready for the funniest/most ironic part?

So one of the two times I hurt my knee pretty bad five years ago was at EFY, here at the USU campus.
As I'm sitting there, waiting for my appointment, a girl walks in the door who looks vaguely familiar.
She checks in, says her name...
Yep, she was in my EFY group that year.
The EFY that led to me sitting in that chair.

So anyway.
I'll keep y'all posted as the drama unfolds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave your thoughts!