Friday, January 28, 2011

Another Letter

My feet are really ticklish, so I probably won't be the type to be asking for foot massages.
Instead, just play with my hair.

Sometimes I just like to cry.
I'm really good at letting everything bottle up inside until it all explodes at once.
I'll let you know if I want to talk about it.
Other than that, a kiss and a Diet Coke are all I'll need.

I love documentaries.
And history.
And things like that.

I'm a really good back tickler and can promise them in church every Sunday.

Before you propose to me with the ring you picked out, you better have talked to my dad.

And speaking of dads.
I know you'll be awesome.
I hope you'll have fun with our kiddos.

You don't have to shave all the time.
Scruff is sexy.
Once I meet you, we'll see how much of it you can pull off.

I brush my teeth like it's no one's business.
But really.
At least 4 times a day.
However, I only floss the week before a dentist appointment.

I paint my toes, because I bite my nails.

Dance with me in the kitchen, sing to me in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave your thoughts!