Wednesday, January 19, 2011

It's interesting how sometimes you don't even know what you need to hear.

Tonight I came home, fully intending to just finish my reading and go to sleep.

Instead I found myself browsing through my own blog, reading some old entries...

I came upon posts like these.
"This Week"
(I was particularly proud of this one when I wrote it... Still am...)




It's one of those things where I didn't know I needed to re-read these little letters to myself, but all of a sudden I was crying... And things just felt right. (Though, I didn't know they'd felt wrong...)

1 comment:

  1. aw, that's what I love about blogging...it's basically a journal, albeit a sort of superficial one. but great for posterity!

    http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Show some love and leave your thoughts!