Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Ranting

There are four (scratch that. Five. Randall was hiding in the corner.) of us presently sitting in the Statesman office.
Megan was in the middle of writing a post just ranting about life in general.
I thought about that, and realized I hadn't had a ranting post in awhile, but didn't really have anything to rant about.

A few minutes later, Megan and I got talking about Grey's Anatomy and why the heck wasn't there a new episode last week??

I was so disappointed!
All day Friday (yes, the day after Grey's, but I don't have tv, so that's how I roll) I was counting down the hours til I could go home, get in my sweats, and watch my guilty pleasure show.

So I get home, get settled, and get on to Hulu.
Search: Grey's Anatomy
Latest Episode: Start Me Up
NOOOOOO!!!
(if you're not a fan, that was last week's episode)

Enter Catherine: "And you don't have anything to rant about??"

She's so right. As always.

So here it is. My rant on this random bye week of new tv. There's not a new episode this week either. And there wasn't a new HIMYM last night.
There's no new Modern Family tonight.
There hasn't been a new Glee since Christmas...

What the heck?? I object. These shows are how I get through my weeks people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave your thoughts!