Sunday, July 15, 2012

Life Lately

It's been awhile, eh?
Hello old friends. (whoever of you read this...)

A lot has happened lately, but at the same time I feel like nothing is going on.
My day-to-day life is boring and uneventful.
I go to work. And then the gym. And then home. And stay there.
Then do it all again the next day.
So hey, if you do fun things, invite me! :)

The biggest thing these last couple of weeks is that Little Brother (no, not the dog from Mulan...) is on his mission!! (click HERE if you don't know what that means)



It was such a surreal experience to drop him off...
We went to lunch, then over to the temple to say all the goodbyes and stuff. 
It was raining and cold. Which was kind of convenient, because then you couldn't tell what were tears and what were raindrops on everyone's faces. 
In some ways, it hasn't actually set in yet that he's gone. 
There are moments I go to text him little things and remember I can't. 
But that's about it so far. 
He's doing the right thing, and that's all that matters. 

He's been great about writing so far (you know, that whole week and a half he's been gone), and I post things he writes on his blog. 
If you want to keep tabs on him, follow me there too! 


That's basically it. 
An update of sorts, right? 
One of these days I'll get back to being good at the blogging game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave your thoughts!