Thursday, February 21, 2013

A Cock-Eyed Optimist

This song pretty much sums up how I feel about this life.


The way I see it, the energy it takes to be miserable and negative isn't worth it.

I'm the one who looks at a situation and sees how it can improve.
I look at the positive side of things, see what I can learn and how I can grow from it.
Generally, I see people and see the good they have to offer.

I'm not saying I'm perfect in that regard, not by any means.
I'm just as quick to talk about someone or vent my frustrations about them,
(though rarely to their face because that terrifies me)
But overall, I like people.
It takes a lot for me to really not like them.

Some people may call it naive or ignorant, but oh well.
Life is better when you're happy and optimistic, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave your thoughts!